Saturday, December 6, 2008

Super Saturday

Ian slept in until 10:30. My body won't let me sleep past 8:00 anymore. We got to spend 2 hours laughing and playing with Seth.
I got to hear him say, "Thatsh sho aweshome!" many times and he asked me if his feet smelled like roses.
Went to a birthday party for a girl in Seth's preschool class and got to see him take bowling very seriously. Got to meet some pretty cool moms too.
Dropped Seth off at my sisters and went to eat and visit at our neighbors. They have twin babies and they were baptized at their church today. I'm grateful for good, fun, normal neighbors.
Came home to discover that someone had cut the Christmas lights in our bushes...again. Yes, it is officially a crime in my book and the perpetrator will be caught. Oh yes. He/She/They will be caught.

2 comments:

Janet said...

Justin slept until 10:30 too and probably never will again so it was a real treat.
I cut your lights. I was so jealous of your beautiful display since we JUST PUT OURS UP on Saturday and they're not even totally done.

Heidi said...

You're kidding me. Someone really cut your lights? I have never heard of that!