Sunday, November 2, 2008

Tagged

Janet tagged me with the 6 Random Things About yourself blog, so here it goes...

1. I like to read and learn about nutrition and the human body. I don't incorporate the things I learn into my life but it's fun to read about what I should be doing.

2. I have celiac disease. Not fun, but not the end of the world. In fact, I don't like to call it celiac disease because people may feel like they need to avoid me. It's a gluten(wheat)allergy. I'm no fun to go out to eat with (unless you just want me there for conversation and not to watch me eat) and I don't do well at dinner parties. I feel amazingly better than before my diagnosis and it is really a healthier way of eating. Hence, my obsession with learning about health and nutrition. 1 in 133 people have it and most don't know it.

3. I love rice! I eat it at least once a day sometimes twice or thrice. Low carb diets don't work for me since my favorite is beans and rice with a tall glass of almost frozen milk. Sometimes I like to add ice cream to my milk, so no low carb for me thank you very much!

4. I am an entrepenuer at heart. I have so many million dollar ideas I can't decide which one to do so I don't do any! :)

5. I've attended 4 colleges and working on a 5th.

6. I want to be a motivational speaker. I don't know in what capacity yet. Perhaps I could speak on nutrition, starting up a million dollar company, the many ways to prepare rice, or how to get the most out of a college education without getting a degree.

I tag Gladys, so she will finally give us an update, Heidi, since she's new on blogspot, and Jennifer, since she's new too and only has one post. :)

3 comments:

Janet said...

You are still fun to go out to eat with. You're just tricky to cook for. I don't want to be responsible for a miserable night for you. :)

Sarah said...

Oops, I was confused and posted this on a much older entry (June something). Sorry. Here goes again.

So I'm a total stranger, but I promise I'm not a psycho. I'm looking for Tami Woodson, and I think she had a brother named Brent. A quick google search led me to your blog. I'm pretty sure I've found the right family (a pic of Brent in the background, and a reference to his mom being a nurse).

Tami and I were mission comps in Torino, and I'd like to know how she is. Please forward this to her and give her my email. Thanks. sarahlarnett@gmail.com. She knew me as Sorella Weiland.

By the way, my mom had endometrial cancer (like uterine cancer) several years ago. She's doing well. Hang in there.

Heidi said...

This is the first time I've been tagged! I'll put it on my to do list. Since it's midnight already, I'd better not do it tonight!