I love Halloween. It's the start of the major holiday season. My plan was to do a Halloween craft a day with Seth, even if it was a small one, but we didn't quite make it. We did a lot of fun ones though and I'm geared up for December.
We kicked off the trick or treating with the Fall Festival at church. Seth was running around from booth to booth and car to car.Then we went trick or treating on Halloween with the cousins in their neighborhood. We went to our neighbors across the street before we left and they gave Seth a some glow sticks. It was so thoughtful and Seth loves glow sticks. Seth dressed up as Obi Wan Kanobe (Star Wars fans, correct me on my spelling if that's wrong) and Ian went as a football player, in case you couldn't tell) Are they not the cutest boys?

1 comment:
Yes, they are the cutest boys. Since I only have girls at my house, it's safe to say that! Hee, hee!
Post a Comment