Monday, January 26, 2009

Sethism's

Like Father Like Son-
One night when Brent was laying down with Seth he asked Seth what he was thinking about and he said, "I'm just thinking about how I can do a Dollar Store in the backyard."

He's all boy-
The other day we were driving in the car and he said, "Mommy, I can smell daddy's toots all the way here!" with a big smile on his face.

He's trying to kill me-
When we were making sugar cookies and his hands were covered in flour he said, "Mom, do you want to shake my hand and then lick your hand?"with a big smile on his face. (I can't have wheat flour and he knows it)

He has a knack for technology-
He took a picture of Brent's plumber's crack on my phone and set it to be the picture that comes up when Brent calls me.

5 comments:

Happy said...

What a funny, funny kid! I enjoyed that!

Janet said...

Thanks from all of us for the belly laugh!
Love that Sethy boy!

Heather S. said...

That's awesome. Butt crack Brent on your phone...

Heidi said...

So funny!

abbie said...

i love the dollar store one. the wheels are turning!