Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Messy faces






Seth cracks me up with his gangsta style. He's always liked wearing his hat to the side. He even changes Ian's hat to the side. These next pictures are from when he was about a year and a half old.




4 comments:

Janet said...

So...are you ever gonna update this?

Happy said...

Hi Jill!! I just found your blog through Janet's! How fun! Your boys are SO cute!!!

Dee said...

...hi. Jill? It's Dee Fronzo... I saw your blog on Paul's!!! I can not believe you are married with 2 kids...WOW! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

http://deesdays.blogspot.com

Dee

Angela said...

Jill, you're busted you never told me you had a blog. I was just clicking around on some blogs and so excited to see yours and some pictures of your boys. How CUTE! Seth has grown up so much, I recognized him in the pics taken of him at 1 1/2 yrs old. You know he gets his gangster style from you Jill, it's so obvious.