I was going through all my posts that I had started but hadn't finished and found this picture. It was so cool to meet Mitt Romney. We went to a meeting that he had with some really smart people from the space program and other companies involved in that sort of stuff. He was so intelligent and just knew the right questions to ask and how to answer the questions that he was asked. I came out of that meeting feeling so smart even though I had no idea what they were talking about. Anyway, he was glad to visit and take a picture with us before they whisked him away.
It was a sad day in our house when he dropped out of the race. Seth really wanted him to be our "prisoner" as he called it and we did too. Our president, I mean. :) I'm going to suggest that next time they have debates they put all the candidates in sound proof booths while they take turns answering the same questions. That way they can't steal anyone else's answer like they did with Romney. Anyway, I'm getting all worked up about it again. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment