Seth and I watched a cartoon about a little boy who was being teased by a bully at school. His brother gave him some advice, which in a life with no commercial interruptions, would probably make things worse. He told him when someone says something mean to him he should just say, "So?" Shortly after seeing that, Seth was going to play with some kids and he said, "If they are mean to me, I will just say "So?" and if they are mean to me again I will just say "So?" Then they will punch me in my stomach and I will just say "So?"
I thought, "Yes, Seth. They probably will."
How cute is he???
11 years ago

2 comments:
I like seth. And I like you. You make me laugh. He looks so OLD in that picture! Wow... I can't believe how fast he's grown.
That is hilarious!
Post a Comment