Ian had his first haircut awhile ago. I'm way behind in my blogging so I'll be playing catch up for a little bit. My parents have this nifty little invention called the Flowbee. Kind of redneckish (not that there's anything wrong with that) but it is awesome for boy haircuts and I guess women with short hair. You attach it to the vacuum and the clippers cut the hair and it is immediately sucked into the vacuum. No clean up required! I plan on getting my own. Especially now that I have 3 boys in the house. I had my dad(Granddaddy) cut it to carry on the tradition of him giving my boys their first haircut.
Before
During
After with his cousin Justin who also got his first haircut that day

Seth was in desperate need of a haircut too. In fact, he was in desperate need of another haircut a week later. That boy has some thick hair and it grows fast! He needs the scissors in addition to the Flowbee sometimes. And no. this didn't happen in October despite Seth's shirt. I pick my battles and who am I to stifle my son's free agency when it comes to picking out his clothes? Except when he has to wear a uniform to preschool. More on that drama later...
Whoa dude! What just happened?
3 comments:
Cute cute cute!
What an adorable little man!
Hi Jill! Thanks for your comment on my blog, I didn't know you still looked at it! I love updates on your cute little family. And I love the flowbee, I'm going to have to show that to Jared since he cuts his own hair and will be cutting Dallin's someday. I used to think only your family used the flowbee, but I just saw it on someone else's blog! Who would have thought! Where do you get it??
Post a Comment