As you can see, Seth was just thrilled to be starting up preschool. His main beef was the fact that he had to wear a uniform. Don't get me wrong. Seth is all boy, but there is a little diva in him. What would be the male term for that? Divo? He loves "cool/sweet/awesome" shirts that his cousins hand down to him, shoes that are two sizes too big (or too small if they're cool enough), and shorts that hang down to his ankles (which you can barely see beneath the calf length t-shirts he receives). I personally think it's fun to watch him parade around in that except in some circumstances. I'm bracing myself for the inevitable question that I myself have asked my mom. "How could you let me look like that?"


2 comments:
Ahh... he's all tucked in! Look at how handsome he looks. He's all grown up. Speaking of hand me down shirts- we somehow escaped with one of his tshirts. We need to mail it back to you!
Please keep it!
Post a Comment