Seth had a sleepover with some of his cousins this weekend. We have impromptu sleepovers occasionally, but this was the first one that was planned and only with the cousins close to his age.

They played with glow sticks which don't show up very well with the flash on


This is what they looked like without the flash and show shutter speed! I thought it looked pretty cool. I could print that and hang it on my wall(If that was my style of decor)

Then after I pumped them full of junk food, they settled in to watch Nacho
Libre. I thought they would fall asleep watching it, but...

This is what happened after Nacho
Libre. What is it with boy's and wrestling?
They had a blast and amazingly nobody got hurt!


1 comment:
When did those boys get so big? I haven't been gone that long!
I don't know what I would do with boys! I guess wrestling might be better than little girls' shrill screams as they chase each other around, though!
Post a Comment