Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I Can't Hear You!

Last night some family came over to go swimming in our community pool and then we walked over to play at the park. It was a lot of fun to get together. Seth always loves getting together with his cousins.
After we were at the park for awhile he noticed one of his friends from next door heading to the pool so he decided he wanted to go back over to swim. I told him we weren't going to swim anymore tonight and that we were going to go home after the park. Well, we are having issues in the listening department and he started walking over to the pool. I shouted for him to come back when he was halfway between the park and the pool. He stood there for a little while looking right at me trying to figure out what he wanted to do. He then yelled back, "I can't hear you!" Amy said I should yell, "Yes you can!" So I did. He replied, "No I can't!" Then he ran to the pool. We were laughing so hard!
One of his older cousins went and convinced him to come back.

2 comments:

Janet said...

That is so hilarious!!!!!!!!!

The Less Extreme Couponer said...

Hey Jill, it's Faith! I like your blog. Especially the Cool dude. That story is too funnny. I just can't wait until Rylan has so much to say! :) I got your address from happy's hope you don't mind me checking it out.