Monday, April 21, 2008

Manny

Seth and I met some of the family at the Brevard Manatee's game the other night. It was freezing cold but we had a good time. Even Seth, even though it looks like I am forcing him to take this picture. He finally got over his fear of Manny and wanted to follow him everywhere. Dan said he saw Manny making a praying motion for the kids to leave him alone. It comes with the costume buddy!
Seth always makes me laugh and this night was no exception. It was freezing and he started taking off his jacket. I asked him if he was sure he wanted to take it off because he would be cold and he said, "No I won't". Well 2 minutes later he comes doing his little dance and saying, "All right! Time for some more jacket partay!" He really did not want to admit that I was right and thought he would play it off. He cracks me up.

2 comments:

Dee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Janet said...

I heard Manny was trying to put the moves on you. :)